Sunday, October 10, 2010

Day 23

What a beautiful Sunday it has been! It almost didn't seem like it's fall today. Temps got up into the high 80's, low 90's. I love the cool weather too, but you know the days of these kinds of temps are almost gone.

I'm getting ready to head back out onto the road shortly. I had to stop here in Effingham, Illinois so I could get my walking in for the day. I got in just over 4 miles this evening. Feeling pretty good after my Saturday off. I was looking forward to my walk this evening.

Talked to my dad on the phone for about an hour before I got here. I'm a little irritated right now, but the walk did seem to help some. By the way, I'm not irritated at my dad, it's my mom. I wish she knew what she was doing to my dad, & our family in general. Not going to explain cause it's not something that the whole world needs to know about, but I just wish she'd wake up!!!

I am sooo excited for this coming week! I'm going to be a Great-Aunt again!!! My niece is scheduled to have  a C-Section on Friday the 15th. Her actual due date was the 8th, but she talked with her doctor to see if it would be okay to put it off til the Friday. I can't hardly believe she's going to have another baby. I'm excited to go see them here in a couple of weeks.

Have a great Monday everyone!

~Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment